Photobucket

Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Ocean king seafood

Just now I had dinner with my colleagues at ocean king seafood just next to Barcelona bar and near to Ming's Cafe, the restaurant serves live seafood and I was pretty surprised to see a moray eel in tank. I don't think I would wanna eat that, like there's nothing else to eat? so what is next eating clown fish? Anyway check out the photos below for the food we ordered.

ocean king seafood miri

ocean king seafood miri

ocean king seafood miri

ocean king seafood miri

ocean king seafood miri

ocean king seafood miri

I personally love the crabs, salted egg & Mongolian style was tasty. Good thing the Tilapia does not stink, otherwise I would not even think of eating it. The only thing is the crabs and the live fish can be quite pricey other than that it's pretty good.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home