Photobucket

Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Brand new natural tire polish

Happy New year to you all, Chinese was great. Family reunion at Limbang once a year, eating grandma's delicious cooking. All that was great, people would usually wash their car for the celebration right? When I reach grandpa's house, I parked my car next to my uncle's car. My car was stuck in the dirt when I was asked to do some errands, dad and my cousin had to push the car.

Photobucket

Photobucket

And you get a brand new mother nature's tire polish, the one and only brown color polish. I was driving the car like that around Limbang town(people must be thinking that I took the car for a spin on off road), so much for the hard work washing the car T_T.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home