Photobucket

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Kings park war memorial

I went over and visited the war memorial part of the park, most the memorials are from the WW1, WW2, Korean war, Boer war, Vietnam and other specific memorials to various Battles, Units, POWs and other groups. I am thinking that some of those are actually from the pacific war during WW2. I found a memorial dedicated to Borneo, that is when Malaya is not united yet.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

next post, botanical of Kings park.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger ken said...

the view there look quite relaxing =)

12:47 AM  
Blogger Darren said...

It's indeed a very nice place to relax, I don't mind spending my whole day there

10:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home