Photobucket

Monday, March 29, 2010

Going down under day 1

First of all, very sorry the extreme procrastination. I have not been updating for quite a bit, no thanks slowmyx for the sloth speed connections. My annual leaves are long due to be burn, what better way to clear it by going on a vacation. Since then I have been babbling to go Australia, it always never happen. As I decided to make it happen, instead becoming a NATO (No.Action.Talk.Only).

I arrive at KLIA around 12pm to loiter around the airport, since flight to OZ is at 06:30pm and that is like 5 hours. What is there to do? nothing I would say. I was boring myself by taking pictures of funny local signs. Like the guide dog sign at the door, in Malay it says" Anjing Pemandu sahaja". I know it actually means guide dog, but a direct translation would mean "driver dog only". I could not help it but actually to tolerate my laughter, or people would think why is this weirdo laughing by himself at the entrance of the airport.

Photobucket

Time is still plentiful, I can spare a few moments to admire the proudly made Bavarian car at the foyer. Yes, one day I want to own one of this dream machines. As my watch ticks by, I decided to check in and go into the boarding hall. It would be a "please bang my head" moment, if I spend anymore hours at the departure hall.

Photobucket

Entering the international departure hall was like a country bumpkin entering the big city, call me "sakai" if you want. Because there are so much duty free shops around, I wish to buy them all but no can do. So I started walking around the Satellite building of KLIA for some window shopping, and I am grateful to have those shops around to kill my time before boarding my flight MH127.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

to be continue.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home