Photobucket

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Working glamourously?

Now and days, with the technology so advance you see students working on their assignment with very much ease. Compared to my time back in those days, we do not even have the privilege of doing assignments in a fancy food outlet. Where did we do our assignments? we did it at our friends home or the kopitiam.

Photobucket

Eric needed my laptop to do his assignment at where you may ask? at starbucks. I was just curious that you could have done the same thing at home with your own computer, oh well I guess a cup of coffee would get you going. I had my affoghato or what ever you call it, while Mr Eric have his Corn beef in Focaccia bread. It was seriously good! I guess it was the Focaccia, in the end he could not finish his work *sigh*

Photobucket

Photobucket

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Bxnjamin said...

awww...i miss this place....

PS: what happened with the car thingy?

8:54 PM  
Blogger Darren said...

bxnjamin: haiiii delayed! how about urs?

10:09 PM  
Blogger Bxnjamin said...

yoo..that sucks. I'm still undecided on what to get. Plus, i need to spend on other stuffs first :p. Hopefully July would be possible. Good luck to u mate.

PS: I like your blog's new header picture thingy...the CDs...niceee

12:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home