Photobucket

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Wong Kok at Pavilion

On my last day of KL trip, I decided to go pavilion to buy mooks! yes I heart mooks, even before I go KL I have already made plans to get it. Before getting my stuff, I met up with an awesome photographer and a blogger who needs no introduction.


Photobucket

Photo courtesy from Smashpop


We met up at Wong Kok at Pavilion for a drink, after that I met up with Joe, Kennedy and Pearl. Why not much photos? because my poor compact digital camera broke down since the first day in Kl so no photos *sob sob*till then, no idea when is my next trip to KL.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous xes said...

so who is taller? smashpop or you? keke

5:41 PM  
Blogger Darren said...

xes: i think we're both the same height ehehe

11:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home