Photobucket

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Sarawak Travel Fair in Brunei

Last weekend I was in Brunei for the Sarawak travel fair organized by the Malaysian Tourism board and Sarawak Tourism board, this is the second I attended the fair and of course before heading there, we need to have breakfast. We had Kolok mee at the Pujut 7 coffee shop, the noodles is nice. Last year I went there for a day trip, this time I spent the weekend there.


Photobucket


Photobucket


This year, the fair was officiated by YB Datuk Michael Manyin Anak Jawong, Sarawak Minister of Urban Development and Tourism & His Excellency Dato'Ku Jaafar Ku Shaarim, the Malaysian High Commissioner and follow by a culture performance. around 1:00pm with some twist and turn searching for the hotel I am staying. After all that, I went for lunch with my colleague and waiting for the VIPs to arrive to officiate the fair.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

After all that, I met up with uncle Eugene and Aunt Helen. They brought me for dinner, where to? you have guest it, escapade sushi! I heart you! sedap I tell you.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

P/s: Don't ask me where and which company I work for, as I would like to keep it as a privacy. If you already know just keep it to yourself.Any comments revealing where I work will be deleted.

Labels: , , , , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger KiMMerZLiCiouS said...

*****.. im so hungry right now...

how i wish thr was miri open air kolo mee here in canada! i cant believe i miss wonton also!!!

i manage to hv nyonya chicken curry, nasi lemak and laksa!!! oh yea!~!~

10:43 PM  
Blogger Darren said...

kim: then you must start making them and sell them there LOL

11:01 PM  
Anonymous Rachael said...

I SEE MY MUMMY'S HANDS!!!! i miss home. i miss you too cous but suprisingly, i dont miss escapade. lol. not a fan. see you end of year!

3:44 AM  
Blogger Darren said...

Rachael: ahah There's another amusing photo of her but don't wanna post it up, later get scolded. Miss ya too! see you!

2:25 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home