Photobucket

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Best Internet Service

Most of the hotels in Malaysia provides internet service, even some of the kopitiams provide internet service. It is rather convenient to have it, rather than having your guests walking miles away just to go online. Last month when I was in KL, the hotel I stayed provides internet services (Since it's a 5 star hotel). Without knowing anything I happily plugged in my laptop to the port in the room, but I failed to connect with no reasons. The next day I went down to the lobby to go online, I had problem again(I'm a bit left behind with tech) so I got the assistance of the reception to connect, I happily surfed the net to check my mails, facebook and etc for a few minutes.

Photobucket

When I checked out, the lady at the counter asked did I used the net. I said "yes" wondering why would they ask, when they handed me the bill my eye balls almost popped out of my skull. I was charged RM60.00 for internet, I can pay for my home internet connection for 1 month. Even in Sarawak, 5 star hotels do not charge for the internet. It was a culture shock moment for me, I learned my lesson not to simply use the net at any hotels in KL and always asked before using.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Arth Akal said...

lol. always ask if internet is free in hotels, dude. never simply connect.

10:44 AM  
Blogger Darren said...

arth: oh well we're so used to the free wifi here, lesson learned the hard way

8:05 PM  
Blogger Micky - BabYsaTan said...

hahaha... XD

7:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home