Photobucket

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Siamese revisited

Hello guys, I know it has been darn long time since I updated. First, my DSLR is sort of busted. It works when I do not want it to and it goes nuts when I want it to work, such a pain in the ass. Anyway last month my cousins drop by Miri for a transit, so we had dinner at Siamese secrets. The place known for their monstrous portion, which gave me a bad stomach from the enchilada rolls. Food was good, big as usual which leaves you bloated when you leave.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I cannot wait till next weekend, because I will be heading to KL for the weekends *Woots* so if you wanna meet up drop me msg or email me. See you guys

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home