Photobucket

Sunday, February 01, 2009

Happy Moo Year

A happy Chinese new Year to you guys, I had a great time back in Limbang. It is like a routine for me already, every Chinese new year my family will always gather there for the reunion dinner and that is what Chinese new year is about. This Year I decided to take a road trip back following my brother's car, the congestion at the immigration border was insane. It was almost 2km long, to make things worst that there were a lot of bastards cutting the que.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Finally everything is settled at the grandparents place, here is the best part of coming back home. I will let the photos do the talking below.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Grandma's food is seriously something to die for, It is Chinese new year's eve and everyone has been waiting for this


Photobucket



I had a great time there in Limbang for Chinese new year, So how was your Chinese new year?

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Huai Bin said...

Salad prawn is great, I always love the stuff!

Nice! At least you get to play with firecrackers.

Eh dude seems like you gain a bit of weight? It looks good on you though.

9:07 AM  
Blogger Darren said...

Huai Bin: yeah prawns are lovely, and you know what? in Brunei they're legal! I supposed i gain some from granny's food hehe

8:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home