Photobucket

Monday, January 05, 2009

Prosperity Burger Meal

Every Year McDonald's promote the seasonal prosperity burger, the price has increased over the past few years. Besides, I always buy the prosperity burger meal. Too bad they do not have the beef version over here in Sarawak, I believe the beef prosperity taste so much nicer. So Mcd Sarawak, can we have the beef version over here?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Junk food is not in my priority list, however I do enjoy some tasty junk on the weekends. No harm done right? I can get rid off the excessive calories on the thread mill.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous www.fabuloustalk.com said...

Wow prosperity burger looks nice. I always have it every year without miss but this year I havent get the chance to eat it yet....seeing it in your blog really make me hungry!

3:16 AM  
Blogger Darren said...

fabuloustalk.com: yeah u should go get it, it's only once a year they have it. Well it's not as good as it was before but it's still good.

1:01 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home