Photobucket

Monday, December 29, 2008

X-mas Century 08

Last week I attended Miri's first outdoor rave party at the Luak esplanade, thank goodness the weather was promising but freaking hot. Sadly my camera's lens had some problem, I had to borrow another camera for the night and some of the photos did not turn out well.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Before the rave starts, there were two live band performances as the opening act. After that DJ kyan was first to spin, then it was time for Fiesta's turn.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

While going around, I saw some people carrying a shooter glass with lights below it. Whoever is the creator of the thing, he or she must have a hard time filling up the glass in dark and came up with a genius idea to install a light under it.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

After fiesta's set, it was time for the most anticipated DJ to spin. GanjaGuru of the Bassagents was up, I loved his set! Shufflers were dancing hard to his set. xmas ceLast but not least, it was Sean Barger's turn. I like Sean's set as well, because it was very much like Armin Van Buuren's style.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Arth Akal said...

where was i on xmas eve?

hehehe....

11:38 PM  
Blogger Darren said...

yeah where were u?

8:29 PM  
Anonymous Cbell j said...

Got videos? I missed the event. Was busy on another event.

5:40 AM  
Anonymous Cbell j said...

of videos? I missed the event. Was busy on another event la....

5:42 AM  
Anonymous Cbell j said...

Got videos? I missed the event. Was busy on another event.

5:43 AM  
Blogger Darren said...

didn't took videos, my compact digi cam is not that good to take videos

1:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home