Photobucket

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

my kiteh

As you guys know that my cat has died due to old age, a months back a stray came over and my parents decided to keep the kitty for ourself. We decided to call it bluey, it is one of most the clingy cat I have ever seen. Anywhere you sit, she will follow you and sit on your lap. One day I notice something, the cat was sticking out it's tongue. It is quite an unusual scene, I have no idea why they do so. Too bad I cannot really let her sit on my lap, because I have allergies and kitteh you stay away from me.

Photobucket

Anyway sorry for the no updating, I'll update soon since there is a big event coming up.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Arth Akal said...

you shud call it 'Bluekk'. lol

1:09 AM  
Anonymous kennhyn said...

y u put a pussy on your dick??...haha

dude what's ur favourite beer?

12:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home