Photobucket

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Cousin Caryl & Bobby's wedding

Last week my cousin has tied the knot, my family was invited over for their wedding dinner at dynasty Chinese restaurant. Dynasty Chinese restaurant food has never disappoint me, I specially heart the braised pork which was orgasmic. The wedding dinner is very simple, no loud and annoying karaoke singers who cannot make it to American idol. Just a simple dinner reception and a toast for the newly weds, sometimes it is just nice to keep things simple. I just want to wish them my heartiest congratulation, the journey ahead is tough but the two of you will be alright. I bet their parents must be asking" so when is the due date"

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous stephentong said...

congrats for that.

hey , darren luke? rusty already. i am stephen ahh. the last time i saw you you're in the lobby of boulevard hotel.

how are you man. just found out your blog through anthony un's

link it to mine i link it to yours soon. keep updated with what happen with our lives

stephentong.wordpress.com

3:18 PM  
Blogger Darren said...

stephentong: it's Darren Lo, i'm good yeah will update more

9:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home