Photobucket

Thursday, September 25, 2008

My 26th birthday

Yesterday was my 26th birthday, it happens to be Xes and Joe's birthday as well. Happy birthday to the three of us, I just want to say thank you guys for the birthday wishes through facebook, the phone, my blog, friendster, and I really appreciate it. My colleagues were being nice enough to give me a surprise for my birthday, It literally scared me because they caught me off guard and scream which had my adrenalin pumping for 15 minutes.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I usually do not want any cake for my birthday, hence I got two birthday cakes from my own department and the admin department. One big and One small, thank goodness I did not get my face smashed with cakes. A big thanks to my colleagues for the birthday celebration in the office, it's truly a memorable one.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Later on at night, I went out to have dinner with Eric, Yu and Rebecca. We did not go anywhere fancy, instead we dropped by KFC. Since I have not been to KFC for quite a while, so why not? We ordered the combo B which consist of 15 pieces of chicken, it may consider to be too much for others but it was just right for us. Many thanks to the trio for the dinner,

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This year my birthday celebration has been simple, I did not get pissed drunk and I am sober!

Labels: , ,

8 Comments:

Anonymous cazzycazz said...

Happy Belated Bday 2 u!! :)

1:20 AM  
Blogger BaBy JeE said...

Happy Belated birthday Darren!!! =>

9:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love cookie monster too; so cute! Glad you enjoyed your birthday. God bless!

9:51 AM  
Anonymous Fab said...

Congrats Darren, you've made it past 26. Looking fwd to meet up again.

- Fab

12:04 PM  
Anonymous Eric Y said...

Hey i look so retarded when i was giving you the present, i wasnt even ready lol

3:33 AM  
Blogger RacheL aL. said...

owh damn! i missed ur bdae???? why din tell me????? ok ok... happy belated birthday hahahaahah!!!!!

7:25 AM  
Blogger Darren said...

eric: that's y i posted it up LOL

Rachel: hahaha well i did mention it on my msn nick, thanks for the wishes btw.

1:03 AM  
Blogger YEN XOXO said...

Happy Belated Birthday to u.. :)
So cute la the mini cookie monster cake and mask.. LOL~ ;P

11:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home