Photobucket

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Careful with your wallet

Whenever I am in the office, I am so used to taking my wallet out from the back pocket and putting it on table. There are a lot of people coming in and out of my office, if my wallet disappears I should not be surprise about it. One of my colleague warned me about exposing my wallet in the office, I told her not to worry about it.

Colleague: hey you know you should not leave your wallet openly like that
Me: Yeah I know, but I am so used to do that.

Colleague: if it is missing, then you'll be worry about it
Me: nahh I am not so worried about it

Colleague: why not?
Me: Let's just say if the worst could happen, they can't use my credit card because it has reach the limit, they can't withdraw money from my account, because I do not have much cash in it. Besides I don't carry much cash with me all the time. So even if someone have it, he can't do anything much with it, LOL

Colleague: er.... what about your IC?
Me: oh that, no worries after reporting the lost to the cops, they can't access my IC and license.

Colleague: -_-...... well just be careful
me: ok

In the end, I still leave my wallet expose in the office, I got to learn not to do that from tomorrow onwards.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home