Photobucket

Monday, September 08, 2008

Brunei day trip

Last Monday I went on a road trip to Brunei with a couple of my friends, this time we are heading to Bandar Seri Begawan. While stuck in long cue at the immigration border, I met Adam there and he was going to Bandar as well.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Since we all have not eat, we decided to go for our brunch at escapade sushi in Gadong. Before we go up there, I saw one subaru SUV which I have never seen before. It was definitely a sweet ride.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I have actually been to the Gadong branch before last year, just I did not post about it. After that we just go around Bandar to check out the place, I saw this building looking like some sort of castle. According to my friend that it used to be a place selling toys, unfortunately business was bad and it has converted to something else. I managed to buy a pair of shoes that I have been looking for quite sometime already, then It is time to go back.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We are caught in another long cue at the immigration border, to make things worst there are imbeciles who cut the line. Why can't these assholes wait like everybody else? The line was so long that my friend had to run to the toilet, the poor boy has been holding his pee since the journey back, LOL.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Labels: , , , ,

11 Comments:

Anonymous Joyce said...

sashimi...

yum yum~~~

long time din go there already..

11:30 AM  
OpenID suituapui said...

Never been to Brunei. Last time, terrible queue because of the ferry. Looks like things just as bad today. Why Adam covered his face like that? U farted kah? ROTFLMAO!!!!

8:33 PM  
Blogger Darren said...

Joyce: you should go more often, sushi is good, are u from brunei or m'sia?

Suituapui: well not as bad as the Kuala Baram ferry last time, but the cue is still ok lah, LOL maybe I did?

9:20 PM  
Blogger RacheL aL. said...

oh brunei!!! how i miss that place so much...!!!! and escapade sushi!! aaaggghhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! hey try la other japanese place in kiulap also got lar... heehhe!

11:44 PM  
Anonymous Huai Bin said...

Hey, Brunei looks so metropolitan nowadays. The last time I went it wasn't like this at all. Granted, that was a good 12 years ago. ;)

12:27 AM  
Blogger Darren said...

rach: yeah we did saw other Japanese restaurant, but somehow we remain loyal to escapade LOL

Huai bin: yeah 12 years ago is a long time, well only bandar is developed, but only parts of it not the entire place. The roads are sheer pleasure to drive :)

7:01 PM  
Blogger Rachael said...

you're making me miss home soooooo much =( and im not planning to come back for summer and now I shall think twice. nyeh. and i miss you heaps too cousin of mine.

4:47 PM  
Blogger Darren said...

rachael: miss you loads too! well if you are back we can go to the bubble tea place again or that ba ku teh place or if u are down miri we can for some drinks hehehe

7:58 PM  
Blogger Cuukie said...

OHMYGOD YUM! I love Japanese food. Everything and anything Japanese! I could live on sushi, tempura prawns, terriyaki chicken, green tea, green tea ice-cream, Japanese pancakes, etc. Damn those pics got me drooling :(

5:26 PM  
Blogger Rachael said...

haha...if i come back...!!

:s dont feel like going back.

6:25 PM  
Blogger Darren said...

cuukie: yes they're just so darn good!

rachael" bluehh!

10:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home