Photobucket

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Mini crab snacks

My colleague just got back from KL, she brought us lots of goodies too. It was one particular snack that caught my attention, it is the mini crab snacks. I remember seeing that last time in a supermarket in Miri, but I do not see those anymore. I think it is a Japanese made snack, I did not have the chance to see the packaging before it was thrown away.

Photobucket

Photobucket

It is very crunchy, sweet, and addictive. After taking one and another, I keep taking more. I ended up putting it a side, so that I do not finish the whole thing. It is really an unique snack, I just wish they sell it here.My friend Kevin dropped by the office, he saw it and he said something funny about it. he said it is such a pity that the tiny crabs have to die so young, LOL!

I saw the pincher of the little crab, I just had to fool around with it.

Photobucket

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Huai Bin said...

Jesus Christ, that's a really small crab snack. Where did you get it from? Where is is imported from?

10:20 PM  
Blogger Darren said...

hb: my friend bought it in KL, i can ask her where did she get it. I think it's imported from Japan.

9:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home