Photobucket

Sunday, August 03, 2008

Kuching final post

This is going to be my final post of my Kuching trip, I decided to drop by Kuching city to photograph it before going back to Miri on the same day. Before going anywhere, I went for some good beef noodles. My uncle brought me to this place call "mdm Tang's" The place is also famous for their laksa. When the noodles was served on the table, I could not believe the portion of beef that was given to us. It was more than RM6.80 worth of beef! very very worth it, the noodles tasted great as well.

Photobucket

Photobucket

After breakfast, I was going around the city to photograph the old buildings and other interesting subjects. The old buidlings made me feel like I was in Malacca or Penang Island, it is really sad that in Miri the authorities decided to demolish the old buildings and build something new. Check out the photos below.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Falcon said...

you are quite talented in photography...nice pics..

11:53 PM  
Blogger Darren said...

Falcon: thanks dude!

8:26 PM  
Anonymous suituapui said...

Ooi! Carpenter Street where got like that one? That looks like Main Bazaar...facing the Waterfront!

6:42 PM  
Anonymous suituapui said...

Ah! The Chinese arch! That's Carpenter Street!

6:43 PM  
Blogger Darren said...

stp: oh it's not? haha my bad.

10:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home