Photobucket

Friday, August 15, 2008

German beer

When I was in Kuching last month, I visited the green height neighbourhood mall. The supermarket sells all sorts of imported goods there, which can be burn a hole in your wallet. I saw this weird looking fruit, it was very expensive as well. I found out from Irene that it was actually a horned melon from Africa, it looks very weird but interesting.

Photobucket

I saw some imported beers on the rack, I decided to buy one back to try. It is Warsteiner premium verum, I have never heard of this before, I am anxious to try it. All the wordings on the bottle is in German, I have no idea what does it say and I need Jan my German friend to translate for me.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The taste is actually mild,smooth, refreshing. It tasted a little sour, but overall the taste is good. A great beer to try, only in Kuching Green heights mall.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous kennhyn said...

if you like german beer you should try their wheat beer.... something really nice!

11:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home