Photobucket

Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Food patrol

It's time for some food photos, I went to Yong le cafe and good taste bak ku teh last week. Yong le cafe is famous for the noodles stall, when ever I drop by there I would order "pai guo" it looks something like rice noodles but thicker and I was even told that to cook that it takes seriously good skills to prepare that.

Photobucket

Next it's bak ku teh, the bak ku teh was alright but I still prefer the one that I had from Brunei. We had other dishes as well like garlic vege, claypot chicken with wine, and braised pork leg. Next stop, I want to go try out at chef's cafe at Morsjaya since I read about it so much in Miri community forum.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger KiMMerZLiCiouS said...

I MISS MALAYSIAN FOOD!!!!! AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*SOB*!

12:52 PM  
Blogger Darren said...

kim: UK food no good? hehehe

9:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home