Photobucket

Friday, August 08, 2008

Citrus revisited

I drop by Citrus again, since they are officially opened and the menu is complete. Veronica my friend from Kuching happens to be in Miri, so I brought her for dinner at Citrus. Arnold then meet us up later over there, we ordered the baked beef rice, garden salad, and salmon.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The baked beef rice is nice, cheesy, creamy and beefy.

Photobucket

Arnold's salmon is superb, no smelly after taste of fish. The taste is just right, no over seasoning to mask the salmon's natural taste.

Photobucket

Citrus has did it again, the food did not let me down. Arnold and Veronica are happy with their food too, I think I might be going try everything in their menu.

Photobucket

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Huai Bin said...

The food looks great! Veronica on the menu?

Kidding, kidding. She looks great though. ;)

9:43 PM  
Blogger Darren said...

hb: hahaha maybe she got named after a good?

9:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home