Photobucket

Thursday, July 03, 2008

Here I come!

It's only six more days and I cannot wait till next Thursday, I'm going to Kuching. Not just for a get away from work vacation, I'm going for the rainforest world music festival 2008! I managed to get my air tickets from the Mas zero fares a few months earlier.

Photobucket

Can't wait to for the festival.

Photobucket

Can't wait to get squished like sardines in the mosh pit.

Photobucket

Can't wait to see someone get wasted again LOL!

Photobucket

Most importantly, can't wait to eat the food there again, meet up with friends and anyone of you who is going to be there. So I shall see you guys, I will be there from the 10th till the 16th. So if we don't get to meet up during the rainforest, we can still meet up in the city for some food eh?

p/s: pls don't get mad and call me sombong if i forgot your name or so, I apologize first if I do and it's not easy to remember everyone's name whereby you have meet tons of people everyday.

Labels: , ,

8 Comments:

Blogger Mystery LadyBird said...

see you there soon...wooohoooo...

8:21 AM  
Blogger BaLQiz said...

There will be lots of smelly, hippie ahmohs :-p

9:28 AM  
Blogger BaLQiz said...

There will be lots of smelly, hippie ahmohs :-p

9:28 AM  
Anonymous suituapui said...

No wonder somebody fainted!!! So crowded! I can imagine the heat...and the stench! Eyew...body odour!!! No thanks!!! LOL!!!

5:54 PM  
Blogger Darren said...

ladybird: yeah see you there next week

balqiz: LOL you won't even be bothered about the smell when u're partying hard there

suituapui: hahahahah the most crowded night will be saturday, really can get squished!!

8:30 PM  
Blogger MimieLuV said...

see u there!!! yay`~~ can't wait for the rainforest..

4:47 PM  
Anonymous Huai Bin said...

I want to go! Unfortunately, I can't due to a commitment I have to fulfill on Saturday.

I wish I could join you all there.

10:54 PM  
Blogger Darren said...

miemieluv: do say hello if u see me :)

HB: it's alright bro, there's always next year and try and go for the jazzfest too

12:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home