Photobucket

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Getting my hair cut

I am planning to get my hair cut at the end of the month, most of you have the same problem as I do. The problem of deciding what kind of hair style to get? deciding on a hair can be an ass most of the time. I have my share of hair saloon nightmare a long time ago, my hair was something like the current one and I came out with a freaking mullet looking like Joe Dirt.

Thank God I have taken the liberty of choosing a good hair saloon, ok back to the main point. What type of hair style should I get? Let us have a look at the previous hair styles I had from the photos

No 1
Photobucket

No 2
Photobucket


No 3
Photobucket


Which one would you guys recommend? or I should just go for a trim and maintain my current hair style.

Photobucket

Labels: , , ,

7 Comments:

Blogger Miri free photographer said...

i think the short and nice one suit you better....the military one is cool....the first one....pretty young....its your hair.you choose...

2:51 AM  
Blogger BaBy JeE said...

I prefer short and spiky!!!!

ehehehheheheheheheh

9:10 PM  
Blogger Beach Bum said...

i'd go with baby jee! otherwise maintain your hairstyle now and give it a trim. but short and spiky suits u well! looks rather clean cut that way :D

1:28 AM  
Blogger MimieLuV said...

yeap... i prefer the 1st one.. Go with 'spikey' hair....

1:31 PM  
Blogger Darren said...

since majority prefer the 1st one, maybe i'll go for that one then. thanks for the opinion guys

12:42 AM  
Blogger CreativeBitchin said...

shave the sides! go punk!

7:55 AM  
Blogger Darren said...

creative: and get a warning letter from the boss? don't think so haha

12:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home