Photobucket

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Steambot at sun city

I just got back from dinner with my family tonight, we decided to go out for dinner since it was my pappy's birthday. My parents are sort of a big fan of steambot, if you ask me I just go where they want and believe me I had lots of argument with them when it comes to finding a place to dine.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We decided to try the steambot at suncity, Sun city has lots of choices of food and a bar to enjoy guiness stout and other alcoholic beverages. Some of the food I tried there were not really good, so I am hoping the steambot to be better.

I went for the mixed platter, they all went for the chicken and beef. we added some side orders too, there was four choices of soup available and we all settled for the chicken soup. I was quite surprised that the mix platter turn out to be big, the soup was tasted good. The condiment was really good, it tasted like dried prawns and some mixed herbs.

The damage for 4 person was around RM72, which was pretty reasonable. Do drop by and try it, it is not halal by the way. So happy birthday dad! and don't always be grumpy :P

Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

Anonymous Huai Bin said...

That looks good. Meat is sliced thin too, kinda shabu shabu style.

10:24 PM  
Anonymous al'sera said...

Eeeks! HB! Why are u here? You always pop up whenever I hunt for food reviews in M'sia... heehee

Living in M'sia for 12 mths, I learnt that...
- Steamboat/hotpot joints are everywhere.
- Not all joints have pork.

11:36 AM  
Anonymous Kynan Sawan said...

hey, the steamboat behind siamese secrets is good as well man!

5:45 PM  
Blogger Darren said...

huai bin: yeah now and days a lot of ppl are following shabu shabu's concept.

al'sera: yeap, not all of it have pork

kynan: you mean little china? own by the same boss also. but will try out there soon.

10:31 PM  
Blogger -RacheL- said...

wah wah wah...looks extremely yummy!!!!!!!!!

11:19 PM  
Blogger Darren said...

yes it is, too bad i'm not a big fan of steambot hehe

12:56 PM  
Blogger -RacheL- said...

nyehhh.... hahha!

8:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home