Photobucket

Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Meeting the legend

Most of you bloggers out there would know him, especially those who started blogging from year 2002 to 2006 some where in between that. He is also one of the most well known blogger in the bloggersphere, he was in hiatus for almost 2 years and now he is back in the bloggersphere. Let's give a warm welcome to the one and only Huai Bin of Sixthseal.com.

Photobucket

Huai Bin was here in Miri for the holidays, since the weekend is the harvest festival also known as Gawai where the Dayaks celebrate it every year on the 1st of June. We decided to meet in Island bar, since that place is great for hang out and a little chit chat with the moderate volume of the music making it easier.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Joining us that night were Kim and Mark, sometimes my memory sucked so badly that I cannot really remember anyone's name or blog or anyone that I have met. It was kind of embarrassing at first, but you guys have to bear with me or next time if you do see me please give me some hints or at least details. I remember HB likes Kilkenny, I told him that they serve Kilkenny there and Kilkenny is what he get and enjoys it.

stay tune for the next update, sorry for the bad quality photos I did not bring my DSLR out that night.

Labels: , ,

13 Comments:

Blogger Kimberley said...

i want the pictures, man. and here's the worst bit. i want the original full resolution ones. i'm obsessive that way and i apologise! but not to worry, i'll watermark them when i post them up.

imma link you up, kays!

10:03 PM  
Blogger Darren said...

I've send them to you already, the ones you see are actually edited, go check your mail.

1:35 PM  
Blogger Kimberley said...

ok. i've checked and found nothing. including my spam folders. and yes, i've checked both my gmail and my hotmail but there's nothing there. heh. did u get the right address?

7:11 PM  
Blogger -RacheL- said...

oi miri got kilkenny???? wth???... when did it exist there?? *sniffs!*

4:55 PM  
Blogger Darren said...

kim: ahaha my bad i got the wrong the address

Rachel: yeah kilkenny!!! quite recent i think, only marriot and Island has it.

7:15 PM  
Blogger -RacheL- said...

oohhhhh i see..... nice! i din know miri has kilkenny... -_-'.... haahah! u shud try chilli beer.. they have it here...hahahaha! beer + spicy feeling kinda thing in ur throat... haahahha!

9:29 AM  
Anonymous Rufus said...

HB really is something like a legend. Hey what is the legal drinking age over there?

9:57 AM  
Blogger Darren said...

Rachel: yeah next time u come back Miri must go drink!, get the spicy feeling and drunk? don't think i wanna experience that hahahah

Rufus: yes he is, respect to that. it's 18, but they are not very strict here. I've seen a lot of underage kids going to the club and get really drunk, sad!

1:02 PM  
Anonymous Huai Bin said...

Thank you, thank you. :)

Got the photos, I've been busy these few days with work (and recovering from the Miri trip) so I've been sleeping a lot.

Will get around to sending the photos to you and Kim soon.

7:00 PM  
Blogger plo said...

Wow you also know HB..dint know that he's back till i read your blog as he stop blog for 2 year?..dint chat with him long time already..need to get his msn..

12:00 AM  
Blogger -RacheL- said...

well i had a sip of it... wat can i say... i just have to walk one simpang down from my house and there... a BAR.... hhehehehe!!!

11:35 AM  
Blogger Darren said...

Hb: your welcome bro! see you soon

Plo: yes he is very much alive and kickin

Rachel: too bad i only have guiness stout nearby my house no kilkenny T_T

9:02 PM  
Blogger -RacheL- said...

muahahahah!

11:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home