Photobucket

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

The Malaysian dream job

Some of you must have read the about the job post by Kenny Sia, it is true that now and days fresh grads are asking for so much that I myself do not even think about asking when looking for a job. I must say that I have been through that process, I am glad that I learned a lot from it too.

Just a couple of days ago I saw this vacancy advertisement on a local newspaper, I saw one very interesting post that caught my immediate attention. This has to be it, the ultimate dream job that everyone has ever thought about. You don't even need to have a degree or a diploma, you don't even need good grades to have it. Now do you have what it takes to have the Malaysian dream job?

Photobucket

So who ever gets the job will have a chance to check out the best bodies? Interesting, you might want to try that job out. Live your life to have the Malaysian dream job, checking people's body out or you might just end up with a job this like.

Photobucket

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Huai Bin said...

Can we choose only to check the really hot chicks? ;)

10:46 PM  
Blogger Darren said...

huai bin: LOL, i want also but see what the employer has to say :D

12:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home