Photobucket

Monday, June 02, 2008

It's broken

You came into my life in 1997 until today, the worst thing I could ever imagine that would happen. I have spent almost 12 years together with you, good or bad you are always there with me. You and I make make music together, you gave the inspiration and the drive to go on. Today I find you on the floor broken in two.

Photobucket

It's my guitar! what were you guys thinking? I was completely speechless when I saw it just now, I am damn pissed can! I know I am being emo but it has been with me for 12 years. This is how it happen. This morning my parents joined an outing organized by the church, my dad asked me for my guitar because some of the members wanted to use it. I said "yes" without any hesitation, little did I know that my guitar would come back in two pieces.
When I first saw it, I screamed a very very very long "No", How the hell did it broke? My mom told me that one the church member dropped it and now it has become like this (GRRRRRR!!!), I guess it is time for a new guitar then. I am going get a new guitar next month when I dropped by Kuching next month at Lee's music shop in Hock Lee centre, they have a lot of choices there and their customer service is excellent.

Photobucket

Now the question is which guitar to get? a Fender? Ibanez? Gibson? Epiphone? I shall see on that, if my budget is promising. Please do not recommened me to get those chapalang brand or those kapok, it will only end up in hundreds of pieces if it ever gets in my hands.
Since it is already broken, I suddenly got the idea to do this. You guys remember Creed's music video "my scarifice"? There was one part Mike Tremonti broke the guitar's neck, here is my version of it.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I am still mad! very mad! it has been a very bad week for me, first My RM200 fish died, then another one followed and now this! Just one last thing, what am I going to do with a broken guitar? my first classical guitar is already busted as well.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Rufus said...

I feel you nigga!!! Nooo. My first guitar's life ended in a similar way yours did. If I were you, I would keep the broken guitar and keep it as a symbol (sell it when you become famous). But yeah, I trust Fender 4 life, but Ibanez is supposed to be good for metal(only if you are replacing you acoustic guitar for an electric one).

10:29 AM  
Blogger Darren said...

rufus: yeah I'm still mad! I think i'll just keep it or hang it on the wall as a decoration. I'm going for acoustic, then maybe it's a fender or a gibson then.

2:01 PM  
Blogger Uzair Sawal said...

i know how you feel too. i broke my fender bass few months ago. (ok, that was my fault, i broke it because i was angry). but its ok yo, got replacement recently.

get an electric guitar lah. with lotsa effects. hehe.

but then, if you really want an acoustic guitar, i would suggest a fender.

2:29 AM  
Blogger Darren said...

uzair: if i broke it i won't that mad but someone else breaking it? not interested in electric guitar, won't be playing it much so wasting money and time better go acoustic.

8:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home