Photobucket

Monday, April 14, 2008

Long hair for me?

I was talking to Rych on msn, he told me that I would actually look better with long hair like Arthur's. I have never had long hair before, the longest it ever grew was somewhere before neck and still pathetically short. Also the company I am with now have a no long hair allowed policy, I think the longest I can let it grow is probably like Pete wenz's hair or like Tyson Ritter.

Photobucket

Since I am curious how I would look like with Arthur's hair length, I have decided to Photoshop myself with long hair and here is the results before and after.

Photobucket

Photobucket

After seeing the photo myself, I cannot help but to laugh at myself. I just find it so ridiculous, maybe I will stay with the short or medium length hair for the time being.

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Arth Akal said...

dude..that is scary!!!

okay, maybe not everyone can have it long then.

hahaha...

1:04 AM  
Anonymous rych said...

dude whose body is that?hahahahaha

10:02 PM  
Blogger Darren said...

arth: hahahah I know it's scaring myself

rych: some random photo online i found haha

10:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home