Photobucket

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Lady's slipper

A few days ago my mom was pestering me to take some photos of her beloved orchids, she was never interested in plants until her sister sort of influence her and not only my mom but my dad as well too! The day her orchid actually bloom, she was so excited about it. I did what i do best, procrastinate. She keep insisting that it is a very type of orchid, it only blooms once a while. So I gave in, decided to photograph her very special orchid.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I guess the orchid was pretty special after all, it looks like a pair of lady's slipper and that is how it got the name.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Mystery LadyBird said...

i love orchids and if it is wasnt because of these photos, i wouldnt know there is such species of orchid named 'Lady Slipper'..thanks for blogging about it.

btw, great shots you there!! :)

7:54 AM  
Blogger Darren said...

mystery ladybird: you love orchids? haha just like my folks. yeah i knew them from my them too, thanks

12:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home