Photobucket

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

A few more weeks

This is one of the event I am looking forward to every year, no idea what is it? It is Miri yearly event and it is always in the month of May.

Miri International Jazz Festival

It is the Miri International Jazz Festival proudly brought to you by Sarawak Tourism Board, have you got your tickets? I already got my two passes already, for Mirians you can go get your tickets at Visitor's information center or at ticket charge. It's only a few more weeks, I am very excited about it. New band line ups, hope to meet more people there. So what are you guys waiting for? go get your tickets quick, I shall see you there.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger HoT_ProPerTy said...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I CANT GO!!!

*crying*

11:04 PM  
Blogger Arth Akal said...

YAAAAY.... I'M GOING TOOOOOOO!!

but i haven't bought tickets yet ley :P

12:53 AM  
Blogger jasmin said...

i wanna go... i was suppose to go this year but oh well.. anyway, take nice pics so i can see and weep at what i miss again!

3:55 AM  
Blogger Darren said...

hot property: yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees I can go :P, don't worry lah there's always next time

Arth: ahaha use your celcom no can get 20% discount quick quick!

Jasmin: next year then, yeah no worries, i shall post lots of photos

12:31 PM  
Blogger HoT_ProPerTy said...

its not fair... sigh... i wanna come n stay in the front of the stage n dancE!!! sigh... i wanna go i wanna go i wanna go... someone sponsor me a ticket home...

can can can!??!?!

3:01 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home