Photobucket

Sunday, March 02, 2008

Con artist & Siamese Secrets

Yesterday I received a sms from a weird number, I read it and I was laughing so hard. For those who do not understand Malay, I shall translate it for you.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The sms says, Congratulations, your prepaid has won Rm15,000 cash cheque prize from Petronas, please call Petronas office telephone +628170793293.

First of all, I do not use a prepaid. Second, the number is not even a Malaysian number. If I was as gullible as those con artist victims are, I would have lose a lot cash. I just do not understand that how could so many people fall this ridiculously stupid and no logic trap.

How on earth would you win free money without participating in any legitimate contest? Why should you pay when you have won the money? Who is stupidly generous to give you that amount of money? Does that make a lot sense to you? is very logic right? So all Malaysians, I beg you guys not to fall this stupid thing again. I am seriously tired of reading it on the papers almost everyday, so smart up and don't be a ding dong dumb ass.

Alright, enough of the stupid con artist. Now let's talk about food, yesterday me, my sister and cousin Ben decided to go for dinner at Siamese secrets. I have been there quite often but not for dinner, the food that I have ever tried there is fries and Nachos. We ordered an Enchilada roll, cheese Nacho, and the locals ever favorite chicken chop. The food took a little while, so we fooled around a little.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I have heard about the portion of the food there, it was freaking huge. My Enchilada roll was enough for four people, Ben's Chicken chop was enough for two. The food portion is equivalent to the Junk's in Kuching. The food was great, but it was too big and we could not finish it. I do not like to waste food but it was just too much, so mission failed! The Enchilada roll has made me sick, I am going to avoid anything with beef for a period time.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Arth Akal said...

i tried their pizza and they're not too bad i must say. at least better than al fresco's, of course.

10:57 PM  
Blogger Darren said...

arth akal: ahaha al fresco's one i have no comment. Yeah i did try their pizzas, fratini's good as well

12:46 PM  
Anonymous Dr,G said...

dude con man here and there. i have the same sms. oi bila u want to belanja

12:20 AM  
Blogger Darren said...

dr.g: haha very stupid ppl will fall for it. bila u come back? then i belanja haha

12:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home