Photobucket

Thursday, March 06, 2008

Be right back

Ola amigos! I will be going on a business trip with my company to Brunei, Bandar Seri Begawan for a day trip, very sad because cannot drop by Escapade sushi. Maybe I shall try to buy some imported goodies for my Sunday lunch. Then I will be off to somewhere on Saturday, guess where am I going? So I shall update you guys on Sunday, adios!

Photobucket

*update* I have forgotten to mention, my blog is listed in a travelling site. Check out the site here at touristclick.com, the site provides a lot useful informations on travelling. Do check it out if you are planning on a trip or something.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger = FLoReNcE = said...

Enjoy ur Brunei trip ya. I think I saw u around at Imperial before for the Fashion Fair if not mistaken. :)

8:57 PM  
Blogger Darren said...

FLorence: thank you, you did? when?

10:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home