Photobucket

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Hello 2008!

Good bye 2007 and say hello to 2008, in a blink of an eye it's already a year passed. So much has change and so much good and bad stuff happen, I guess it's time for a new year resolution. Resolutions are always broken and never easy to keep, so my resolution this year is to not overspend.

I attended the Rave party countdown last night at the indoor stadium, the rave was organized by Rukun tetangga krokop Miri and a couple more organizations. Thanks to my friend for giving me the ticket, I wouldn't have gone there since I was stinking broke. Before the rave DJ outlaw had a preview show at Thai bar, he played those commercial remixes which was huge turn off. Until last night, he played some pretty good stuff. But he still played a couple of those crap there, I guess I was wrong about him.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

So the rave turns pretty well, with good response, sound and lighting. They even invited a politician to officiate the rave, he was there until the lucky draw. We were thinking of teaching him the Melbourne shuffle, wouldn't it be cool that if he can actually dance? a lot of people has left around 1am to 2am, which is very normal here .

Photobucket

Today I woke up to find that some fucker broke my padlock, according to my sister that fucker even came up and rang the door bell! I guess it must be some tripping bastard thinking that it was his house and he could not get the locks open, stupid idiot!

A happy new year to you all out there and have a great 2008.

3 Comments:

Blogger HoT_ProPerTy said...

Happy new year darren!!!! wow.. ur partying alot~ haha.. n more to come eh.. hehe

by the way.. how in God's name did tat guy break tat lock! keys? credit card? LoL.. biting? :P

12:53 AM  
Blogger Darren said...

Happy new year to you too, i think i party too hard hahaha. I have no idea! it was a very clean cu.

1:46 PM  
Blogger HoT_ProPerTy said...

i think he carry lock cutter wit him everywhr he goes -_-" hahaha mayb the wife or gf always lock him out ba.. hahaha

7:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home