Photobucket

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Good bye

I remember the first day when my brother brought you back home, grandma was furious about us bringing animals in the house. But despite the restrictions, we still keep you. Slowly grandma learns to accept your presence around then house, even though you still destroyed the couch. I remember how you annoyed my mom when she moping the floor, you would ran up chasing it. Not to mention the time when my mom was talking on the phone, you wanted her to pamper you and keep on annoying her. I remember how you would bite and scratch us spontaneously, making us all mad at you. I remember how you would go pester mom when you smell freshly steamed corns, and we always give it to you. That is just how you are, we cannot change the fact.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I guess I felt really bad for mistreating you sometimes, and yet you still show us your affection and love. Today my beloved cat Mimi has just died, she has been with me and my family from 1994 until 2008 today. I know that sooner or later she has to go, I am just glad that she did not have suffer but she died peacefully this afternoon. You will not be forgotten but always in our heart. We will miss you Mimi.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

my condolences. i know how it is when ur pet cat dies.. u r lucky Mimi shared 14 years with u n ur family. my cats never lasted that long..

12:09 PM  
Blogger Bxnjamin said...

14 years is a long time.

Rest in peace Old lady.

3:14 PM  
Blogger Darren said...

anonymous: yeah, a lot of my friends were surprise how old she was.

bxjamin: yes it is, it's the longest time for a cat that i have ever seen.

9:22 PM  
Blogger Xandra Jenn said...

Hi there,
I was surfing for Sarawakian blogs and I encountered yours. Really nice one. I am a Sabahan, living in Europe. I'm planning when we visit Malaysia, we'd like to go to Sarawak as well. So, hope to meet some Sarawakians then.

Condolence to the passing of your pet. I lost my pet in 2006, a lovely parkit bird. When he died, lots of blood everywhere. So, I said he had lungcancer. Poor birdy. I know how it feels to lost a pet.

Keep up the good work.

Cheers,
J

11:34 PM  
Blogger Darren said...

xandra: hey come to sarawak, the beaches is are nice here, so is the food, so do come.

Oh well, when it's their time to go, i can't do anything also. Just have to accept the fact :)

9:53 PM  
Blogger Xandra Jenn said...

I believe you. I like Sarawak laksa. Is there any instant laksa from Sarawak?

And if I go there, would you bring me around?

cheers

8:02 AM  
Blogger Darren said...

xandra jenn: the instant one won't taste that good, however you can buy the laksa paste and bring back. Sure, just let me when, so that i can arrange my time if not got friends who can do that too.

12:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home