Photobucket

Saturday, January 05, 2008

Botak in the making

So it's the new year already, everyone wants to new things in their life. Things like new resolution, handphone, clothes, shoes and etc, so me and Rin decided to get a new hairstyle. Sometimes I don't even know what hairstyle to use before work, I know ladies have more trouble choosing their hairstyle than us men. Want to know what style me and Rin chose? check out the photos below.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

So what do you think? pretty good? It's very economy, no need hair products to style, minimal shampoo used to clean and easy to be dry off. I forgotten to bring my camera to the saloon that day, so we had to use Jeremy's Nokia phone to take the photos. And Rining did not had that mohawk, we just wanted to see how would it look like only.

5 Comments:

Blogger BaBy JeE said...

SO CUTEEE, I could recognize ur head from farrrrrr.... ehehhehehe...

11:41 AM  
Blogger Darren said...

it's distinguish right? heheh

6:41 PM  
Anonymous rych said...

why didn't he get the "mohawk". not bad lah

8:07 PM  
Blogger Darren said...

rych: ahahah his mom already got mad when he shaved his head before his family photo shoot, so i bet it's gonna be a catastrophe if he gets the mohawk.

10:30 PM  
Blogger Bxnjamin said...

I will join Botakism soon...in fact in about a couple of hours more. See ya tomoro mate!

9:32 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home