Photobucket

Sunday, December 30, 2007

We are one big family

For those who have missed the gathering, do not be disappointed. I am sure there are plenty more great blogger gatherings coming up. First I would like to thank Josh Lim of Advertlets, James of uchu keling and Halo cafe for organizing the bloggers gathering yesterday. The responds turn out to be pretty good, some familiar faces and new faces too.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The event started with bloggers or participants introducing themselves on the stage, some were pretty shy and some were not shy at all. Then later on there was the quiz session, anyone who answers the most question wins cash prizes. Adverlets members who answers the question also wins cash prizes, that is good stuff. The game got a little bit more interesting since there were three ties. Josh made them play paper scissors rock to determine the winner. Christine won the first prize, Tony second and Chee Kui with the third.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Finally I got meet James in person, Josh Lim and few other fellow friends there. Kim, Baby Jee were there too. I hope there will be more gathering and more people joining.

Photobucket

Photobucket

7 Comments:

Anonymous lynnx01 said...

I remember you now! You're the Darren from Stco. I think cos you joined some of the ISCF events last time..

6:28 PM  
Blogger ღAmandaa said...

I really had a great time that night!!! :D FUN! lol

10:12 PM  
Blogger BaBy JeE said...

OMG! I need to loose some... weight! hahahahaa...

12:27 AM  
Blogger Darren said...

lynx01: yeahh that's me, yeap i was in the iscf last time

baby Jee:need trainer? cost i can give training but must tahan my routine lah hahahha

Amanda: glad you enjoyed it

4:12 AM  
Blogger BaBy JeE said...

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!! DARREN!!! I WILL DIE being skinny like u..hahaha...

9:57 AM  
Blogger Christine said...

HELLO!!
I like you photo very much, thanks for "snapping" around that night!

Happy New Year!!

8:52 PM  
Blogger Darren said...

Christine: hello there! your welcome! happy new year to you too!

10:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home