Photobucket

Sunday, November 04, 2007

Horny model

Today i managed to get myself a horny model to for a photo shoot, check the photo below.

What were you thinking? It's a Rhino beetle, Sorry to let you perverts down. This is one of the very rare species of beetle found here, I was very fortunate to have stumble upon it last night at Canada hill. While photographing the beetle halfway, something was wrong. I heard a weird snapping sound, it's not the usual sound you hear when you snap something with a DSLR.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

When i look at the LCD, it is every photographers nightmare coming true. My DSLR is busted, *NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!* It could be the shutter or the sensor's problem, I don't know which is it and all it says is error 99. It looks like I am going to be DSLRless for a while, hopefully my warranty card is valid and if not I might have to burn a hole in my wallet for the repair cost. Thank goodness I still have my trusty compact camera, which i managed to snap another shot of the horned beetle before letting it go.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

4 Comments:

Blogger plo said...

maybe u can try the folowing step to recognize the prob first,
-turn off the cam
-remove the lens, cf card, batt
-leave it around half an hour
-then insert a fully charge batt a turn it on...

if the message appear then it could be shutter problem and you need to get your shutter replace..

this problem even happen on my canon 40d that just bought within a month but canon replace the slr with another new one...

12:47 AM  
Blogger Darren said...

i did it already, but still cannot. I've send it for check up already.

12:53 PM  
Blogger Arth Akal said...

I remember sending my Sony camera away for repair few months back. It was the longest 3 months ever...

11:21 PM  
Blogger Darren said...

yeah i remember that, it was toture man.

12:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home