Photobucket

Monday, October 22, 2007

Time to rise

It is very unusual to see me rant, don't mind me as I am going rant and bitch a little. You all know that living expenses increases rapidly in any city, the price of daily amenities was raised because of the price of crude oil. Ever since the in raise in petrol price, prices of other things have no choice but to follow raise. This has caused a decent cup of kopi o's price to go up, other things as well. Today you can no longer enjoy the decent RM2.00 Kolok mee, because of the raised in flour price. They decided to raise the price of Kolok mee to RM2.30, I know it's not so much but still " WHY THE FUCK DO YOU HAVE RAISE THE PRICE!?!?!?" So what else is going up besides our salary?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Here is something completely unrelated, it is about my PC. Recently my dad brought the PC for a cleanup from infection, the PC perform at the speed of snail. I was wondering what made the performance to drop, until one day i open it up and found that they changed my 512 ram to 128. I hate to say it but"WHAT FUCK DID YOU DO?!?!?!" My dad said that the technician claimed that my ram was busted, to me that is like taking a candy from a 5 year old kid. Computer ram do not get damaged that easily if you do not anything to it. So hurrah! my super sluggish computer and I am still able to blog (T_T)

3 Comments:

Blogger HoT_ProPerTy said...

u mean the guy cheat ur dad abt the ram being spoiled? tats y sometimes im reluctant to gv strangers my stuff to fix.. sian

10:12 AM  
Blogger Chienne said...

is that arthur's arm?

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the sushi looks heavenly... i want!

1:54 PM  
Blogger Darren said...

hot_property: well i got meself a new ram so the pc is running smoothly now

chienne: who else got a tattoo like that? hhehe, i know!! it's soo good, come we go there next time!

9:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home