Photobucket

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Le Poisson~

Keeping fish has been one of my old hobby, i started when i was still in primary school. I stopped the hobby for quite sometime, since my fishes died because of some stupid reason. I decided start the hobby again, inspired by my boss actually.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

4 Comments:

Blogger HoT_ProPerTy said...

FISHIES!!! i had a few gold fishies last time... 3 of them i named Tom, Dick n Harry.. (ya ya ya.. sounds wrong now when i've grown up..) anyways.. Tom stayed with me for 4 years plus.. imagine tat :D haha

U Keep the fishies in ur room? get more fishies.. tanki so big.. the fish fish so little :P hehehe

11:19 AM  
Blogger Sir sc said...

poser fish look nice, darren !

9:16 PM  
Blogger Darren said...

hot_property: i think i remember you told me that before hehe

sir sc: yeah i like that one too!

10:28 PM  
Blogger HoT_ProPerTy said...

really?? omg.. errr... (blush) haha paiseh~!~

11:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home