Photobucket

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Donuts anyone?

"mmm donuts" like what Homer Simpson will say, today my elder bro just came back from KL. He brought some goodies back, my mom was calling us the siblings over to the kitchen for some donuts. I was thinking what kind of special donut that cause the excitement to my mom, I found out that it was the donuts that I have been reading about. Got any idea? Mr Pop and Mr Sia wrote about it on their blog.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

It is J.Co donuts, my bro bought 2 dozens of it. After reading so much about it and I don't even have to leave Miri to just try it, I snap a couple of shots before munching on it. The donuts are fantastic! I have not eat such wonderful donuts in a very long time. Next time if i drop by KL again i shall "tar pau" more J.cos back here. Thanks to me bro for bringing the donuts.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

5 Comments:

Blogger HoT_ProPerTy said...

OMG! SHOOT ME NOW!!! just shoot me!!! *cries!!!* :'( *Goes into depression* -_-"

7:07 AM  
Blogger Mystery LadyBird said...

slurrpsssss...gggrrrrr...;p

J.Co Donut remind me of my xperience eating it 8 Bandung...uwaaa i want, i want..

9:48 AM  
Blogger Darren said...

hot property: *bang* LOL

mystery ladybird: mmmmm donuts! hehehe

9:23 PM  
Blogger Carmen said...

sien lar!! U SHOULD HAVE BELANJA me makan..so kiam siap one..sniff sniff..wan cry d!!

6:42 PM  
Blogger Darren said...

carmen: i would love too but all the donuts is in my stomach already LOL

10:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home