Photobucket

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Can i be a movie star?

This is probably my fifth appearance in a Mass comm student's project. Last week i was in cast of Ing hui's production for a Japanese restaurant's corporate video, I forgotten to bring my camera and i would have showed you how lovely the sushi was but the food and booze there cost a bomb and you can see the post here at Irene's blog
Today I am in one of Curtin university's production by Lionel for a music video actually, according to what Ing Hui said that it is for one of the tsunami project thingy call project 8.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

*the contents of the post has been amended*

2 Comments:

Blogger = FLoReNcE = said...

Wow...I think this's a very cool experience. I hope I have a chance to try on making movie as well. Keep it up!!! ^_^

10:54 AM  
Blogger Darren said...

florence: yeah it was fun, there should be more opportunity when the next batch's project comes up

12:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home