Photobucket

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

When a stranger call

Most of you have probably heard or watched the movie called "when a stranger call", today i experienced my very own call from a stranger. To be exact it were strangers, it all happen when i was preparing for dinner since my folks are back in Limbang again to keep gramps accompany and checking on him.
I have been living in town center since birth, from experiencing rempits raving their kapchai bikes to ah bengs blasting their stereos to burst their eardrums, fights and people getting murdered around the corner. That is right, I am not bluffing you guys. It happen right opposite where i stay and somewhere below too, which was a few years ago.
I heard a lady saying "hello" for a couple of times, thinking that she must be looking for someone else in my neighbourhood. Ignoring the call, i continue on with my dinner. Then i heard someone shaking the grill and tapping on the padlock, I tried to ignore it thinking that it is probably for the neighbours. Then the knocking got louder and louder and they keep calling out loud, I was a bit scared at first.
Knowing that i could not ignore them the whole night if i want to dine at peace, i decided to go down and check it out. I wanted bring my alloy baseball bat down, without knowing who were they and they might be thugs or hit men.
Once i reach there, it was such a huge relief for me. They were actually a family, who happen to lost and looking for their friend or relative and they were given the wrong directions. I gave them the directions and they left, the commotion freaked me out at first, because of the previous shits that has happen around my neighbourhood. Now that is real city life eh?

2 Comments:

Blogger Samantha said...

thought u were getting to a point of an exact happening from a movie's storyline. haaa.. nice cheap thrill entry lol. scared me for a bit while i got to the middle of it.

5:15 PM  
Blogger Darren said...

samantha: LOL, it so happen that i watched the movie when a stranger before the incident. ironic isn't it?

9:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home