Photobucket

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Birthday & Mid autumn festival

Yesterday it was my birthday, my 25th birthday to be exact. I would like to wish joe and Cheng Leong a happy birthday day, the three of us share the same day of birthday(different year). Last Saturday i went to balcony to meet up with one of my friend, Irene and Rych, i really did not expect to see a bottle of Chivas whiskey to be on my table. I had to drink two rounds on my own, then i met two friends who forced me to have two rounds on my own, plus 1 beer and a few more rounds of whiskey and the finisher which is the flaming B-52.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I mention it before, no birthdays will be complete without a flaming b-52. Not only was my birthday completed, I ended up barfing and mission accomplished for Irene & Rych. Many thanks to Irene, Rych for the drinks and thank you all for the birthday gift and wishes on sms, msn, friendster, facebook and on my blog and i really appreciate it.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Today is also mid autumn festival, Happy mid autumn festival everyone! My family decided to have a small steambot dinner, while i was busy putting lanterns at the veranda of my house. Here's a tip for you guys to avoid the lantern being torch up, use tea light candles and double sided tape. No only is it safe, the candle will burn out without causing any damage to the lantern. Go try it for yourself next time, now i shall eat some more moon cakes.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

7 Comments:

Blogger rych said...

irene keep complaining that her breast were about to fall off that night

12:37 AM  
Blogger xes said...

happy bday to us happy bday to ussss

1:00 PM  
Blogger BaBy JeE said...

HAHAHAH... It was good to see you at Balcony last saturday... HEHE...

8:47 PM  
Blogger Samantha said...

Happy Belated Birthday Darren! That's a jelly mooncake. Looks so pretty that it's the kind i wanna look at but not eat it haha. You guys had big time fun there. Regards to Irene. So many prawns on that plate. Gonna eat Indian for lunch. Hope to see you whenever you're in Kuching Darren!


Sam

1:03 PM  
Blogger Arth Akal said...

and i was at a church camp during your b'day. A CHURCH CAMP!!!

11:10 PM  
Blogger Darren said...

rych: yeahh i know, then she had to change.

xes: yay!! it's our b'day!!

babyjee: yeah first time i see u there, next time must bring u there more often.

samantha: thank you! :D, the moon cake is actually half pudding hehe, i'll see you if i drop by kch.

arth: yeahh i know, eric was there too!

12:57 PM  
Blogger Chienne said...

OI PHOTOSHOP THAT PIMPLE OFF MY CHIN LAH TIU!!!

5:30 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home