Photobucket

Saturday, August 11, 2007

Tagged again

I was tagged by Veronica, i don't really do taggs that often. Please don't be upset or angry if you have tagged me, so here are 8 random facts of me or would i say the things i did that you have never see before on videos and photos.

Random fact no 1, i missed jamming with my friends.




Random fact no 2, Inflicting pain to myself.



Random fact no 3, Shuffling and watching tv at the same time




Random fact no 4, pulling a practical prank on my friends for no reason




Random fact no 5, Burning and toturing cockroaches alive

Free Image Hosting

Free Image Hosting

Random fact no 6, an attempt to make a lamb flambe




Random fact no 7, playing with explosives and blowing up fruits




Random fact no 8, going crazy at the beach and making a complete fool of myself




So there you have it, i would rather categorize those as 8 of my embarrassing moments and it was all random too.

2 Comments:

Blogger sour milk said...

hey yo, found you. be goin to miri this monday. watch tv n shuffle???

9:05 AM  
Blogger Darren said...

sour milk: hey give me a buzz when you're here, you got my no right?

6:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home