Photobucket

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

I'm going to the city of cats

After weeks of waiting this anticipated moment, it is finally here. I've just packed all my necessary things and important stuff, also to make sure that my tickets are not misplaced if not i will be stranded in Miri. I'll only be back next week, so see you guys next week and stay tune for updates on cat city.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Kuching here i come! I'll be on food hunt after Rainforest. If you see me there, don't forget to say hi.

p/s: i hope Airasia will not be announcing" Now everyone is late" *keeps my fingers crossed*

2 Comments:

Blogger BaBy JeE said...

Cute towel!!!!!

Have a safe flight, Darren. =)

9:07 AM  
Blogger Samantha said...

thanks for dropping by my page darren ;)

5:06 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home