Photobucket

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Rainforest world music festival

Everyone is talking about it, everyone is asking about it. The Sarawak tourism is busting their ass promoting it, the Malaysia tourism board is endorsing the event. Almost half of my friends has attended the event, which left me the only one who have not went to rainforest world music festival. I was at Kuching in 2003, being an idiot who did not even bother to go when there was the opportunity.

Free Image Hosting
*credits to Sarawak Tourism Board for the photo*

I have decided to fork out some cash, since this year is a special year for the rainforest world music festival. Me, Arth, and Irene is going to there. If you guys are still planning to go, my advice is better go before the tickets and rooms are taken up. I am also looking forward to meet up with some friends. Since my phone was stolen last year and i lost some of my contacts from Kuching, if you guys would be so kind to email me your contacts.

Free Image Hosting
I'll see you guys in Kuching on the 12/07/07 and i am looking forward for the 3rd mile beef noodles.

1 Comments:

Blogger Veronica said...

yay... c u at the village!

9:12 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home