Photobucket

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Cheap meth seed

When ever anyone mention the word meth, the word "drugs" comes straight to your mind. Meth is a short form for the world's most dangerous drug, as mention in national geographic chanel before if you watched that epsiode.

I was told that you could purchase 50gm of meth seeds for only rm1.00, now that is really cheap for 50gm of meth seeds. I asked to have a look at it, they gladly lead the way to me. I could not believe my eyes either, it really is RM1.00 for 50gm of meth seed. Don't believe me? have a look for yourself.

Free Image Hosting

Gotcha!, what were you thinking? me writing a post like the legendary sixthseal? only when pigs fly, it is nothing but plain old spices used for cooking and it's call meth seed.

2 Comments:

Blogger Bxnjamin said...

Wah..so YOU are the drug baron of Miri! LoL

3:52 AM  
Blogger Darren said...

so not! hehehe

10:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home