Photobucket

Sunday, May 06, 2007

My pot

I don't know whether most of you know about fondue, but i can assure you that you will love it when get the taste of it. Better yet if you have a crave for cheese and chocolates, not mixing both together of course. Although chocolate and cheese do go together in pastry, but definitely not fondue. Previously i tried making cheese fondue and i forgotten where did i post it in my blog, i had to use a D.I.Y method to do so.





It is not so easy to get the proper utensils to make fondue here, i almost wanted to get one from eBay and get the risk of not having it delivered here. Say no more, i got myself a fondue pot. Now if you excuse me, i would like to make a chocolate fondue.

2 Comments:

Blogger Bxnjamin said...

Nice pots you have....will u pimp them? LoL

7:50 PM  
Blogger Darren said...

you bet! hehe

7:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home