Photobucket

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

My New toy

I just got myself a new toy, not only did it burnt a hole in my wallet but this means that my expense has risen. I got me self a notebook, try and guess which model did i get.





Still not idea? well let the next photo tell you what i got.









here's the specs of the Vaio , Intel Core 2 duo processor T5500 (1.6GHz), Hard disk Drive 80GB, NVDIA GeForece Go 7400 GPU, Wndows Vista Home Premium, Main Memory (DDR2) 1GB, DVD + RW Drive and of course Wireless LAN and built in bluetooth, for More info of specs please click here . I do sound like techno geek here, after all i have not been catching up with the latest gadgets and i needed a notebook anyway. Next item on the list, wireless LAN at home.

Before you ask me why did i pick blue, it's because everyone is using black or white or what so ever. I decided to go for the odd ball color, we need to be different right?

9 Comments:

Blogger HoT_ProPerTy said...

WOW!!! how much did u get it?? hope u don mind me asking la...

my old lappie got stolen.. damn soi~ :P sad la.. alot of my pics n stuff all gone :S

9:20 PM  
Blogger Bxnjamin said...

NICE SHIT!!!

Too bad i didn't have the time to get to know each other..LOL

So u got it for about RM 4988?

Dammit...you make me want one bad! A laptop was on my wishlist early of the year. Maybe it's gonna make a comeback :P

congratulations on your new baby LOL

12:27 AM  
Blogger Darren said...

hot_property: oh well, it's time to get a new one :) the price? just click on link provided there

bxnjamin: thank you, and now i am officially broke LOL

9:11 PM  
Blogger MisS FaBuLoUs said...

wahhhhh!!
jealous!! i wanted the pink one! but too bad it didnt come with a built in camera. so im currently waiting for one with a built in camera.
but still...

very jealous!

3:32 AM  
Blogger xes said...

waaaa kaya raya!

8:54 AM  
Blogger Darren said...

miss fabulous: hehe, no need built in cam lah, get a digi cam and lap top better

xes: aiyoo mana ada, sudah pokkai looh hehehe

7:36 PM  
Blogger GraceSupang said...

I want one!!!!

2:26 PM  
Blogger Arth said...

I love my PC but I'm gonna be greedy by saying 'I want one too!'

3:36 AM  
Blogger Darren said...

arth: hehehe, go get 1!
Gracesupang: it's a good laptop, get it!

8:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home